Pages

October 20, 2011

Hole in my Wallet

I can't understand why the Money God hates me. No matter how many hours I work, I just can't save. I don't buy things for myself. I don't have a social life because all I do is work. But I just can't save. There's always emergency crap that I always have to pay for, completely beyond my control. What the heck. I believe the Money God laughs all the time whenever I take out my bank debit card. That darn hole in my wallet. If only I can patch it up. It's really so sad.... overworked and underpaid. Seeing it all fly away without even a single interest accumulating on the biweekly pay. Money... difficult to come by (even after long hard hours), but too easy to lose without even trying. I still strongly believe the Money God hates me... must have been "it" creating that hole in my wallet...

"JUNGLE CHANNEL 56" ~ please adjust your atenna