Pages

March 30, 2009

Hotel finally booked!

Yesterday, my siblings and I finally booked hotel reservations for our Japan trip. We haven't done that for Tokyo yet, just Osaka. We'll be staying at a five-star hotel "Swissotel Nankai" since it had such a great rate that week ($131 per night) and also had awesome reviews from past hotel guests.

I admit, I gave in when I saw that there's a McDonald's down the road. haha :)

There's also guided English tours which will be great to use.

The only downfall is that the Internet is not free which I think is stupid since it's a five-star hotel. I'd probably end up paying for a half-hour use every other day just so I can talk to my family using Messenger.

Oh, got to get to work. Can't believe it's Spring and there's still snow and ice on the ground. I want it to get warmer!

"JUNGLE CHANNEL 56" ~ please adjust your atenna