Pages

March 26, 2009

Feeling quite drabby...

I have no idea why or how I became so drabby and listless lately. Ever since the end of February, I felt like I had no energy. I guess it doesn't help that the weather is pretty gloomy. Combine that with a lack of consistent sleep at night. Ugh...

I went with my family on a small weekend vacation out of the city. I went shopping at the Chinatown and bought some Jay Chou and Mayday cds and dvds. Ate out a lot and had a great time overall. Now I can't wait for the anime convention in May. I'm going to have a blast. Spending money on manga and food. Yeah!

My family and turtles are doing well, except I'm concerned about my father. He is over 70 years old and has been showing signs of memory loss, confusion, worsening of eyesight, et cetera. He refuses to get eye operation done and wear eyeglasses during driving and walking. What can we do as children? Sigh...

I have so many music videos and live performances that I want to share but there's no time to post it. Will do that soon... hopefully...

"JUNGLE CHANNEL 56" ~ please adjust your atenna