Pages

July 6, 2009

Today is the day!!

It's quarter past 4 this early Monday morning and I'm waiting for my siblings to pick me up from my house to go to the airport.

The internet connection at the hotel is so expensive, charging about 10 dollars CDN per day to use. I bought myself an International phone card already so I highly doubt I'll be using the internet at the hotel.

My brother came back from Peru. He told us that he nearly fell to his death while mountain climbing at 1000m mark and then again at the 2000m mark. The ledge fits only one person at a time so there is no one to help him when he slipped. He had to hoist himself up. Fortunately, he put those workouts at the gym to good use. ;p

It sounded like he was glad to be home. He really likes those "vacations" though. I dunno... my vacations are 4 star hotels. (hee hee)

See you around in 2 weeks!

Byebye...

"JUNGLE CHANNEL 56" ~ please adjust your atenna