Pages

January 19, 2009

Finally!!!!!!!

Monday is usually a day I dread since it's the beginning of the work week. Today was okay but I got a big surprise when I got back home.

My package from the store came today. It took about 14 days to get to me by postal which was ridiculous since I only live about 3-1/2 to 4 hours drive away from the store location.

But, I am so excited it didn't end up getting lost. Yippee!

I am enjoying their newest single right now. A really nice glossy coated packaging as well. I can't wait for their cd+dvd release later this year. I will have to remember to pre-order it....

Today, I was going through my dvd collections and pulled out my Remioromen dvd of their first dvd concert release "03-09" 2005 Live at Budokan. It is an awesome concert.

Hmm... maybe I will share a review with Remi fans in the near but distant future. That is, if I can remember to do it. Or when I'm not being lazy... which is always...

(twiddles thumbs in boredom)

"JUNGLE CHANNEL 56" ~ please adjust your atenna