Pages

January 12, 2009

Not job searching...

Over the weekend I had new job requests. I was only tempted by 30seconds because of the higher wage and drug/dental benefits, but I declined the offer. I enjoy where I am working now. I like the people whom I work with and the environment is really comfortable, even on certain days/times that are nuts.

Also, the restroom is located really close to my workstation. It's located in the private area away from customers and busy area. Yeah, the restroom is always important, in my eyes. ** ha ha ha ha ha ** I've also decorated my workstation with photos of my turtles and I have voodoo dolls hanging in conspicuous places. It makes work less stressful.

Good points about my workplace currently is the break times where I can boil water to steep my tea and the fact that lunch is provided for the staff birthdays. And there is a Christmas bonus. I repeat: Christmas bonus. I've never received one since the last three years from my old boss when his business partner retired.

The only bad points I can think of are the lunch breaks. There really is no lunch. Everyone huddles around a counter to eat. Usually it's hectic during that time because that's when customers decide to come in - during lunch time. Go figure...

Other than that, I have a pretty good time at work. Laugh a lot and still manage to get things done. ** smiles **

Speaking about work, I should be getting to sleep soon for work tomorrow morning.

Good night!!

"JUNGLE CHANNEL 56" ~ please adjust your atenna