Pages

January 19, 2009

Too many squats are painful to endure...

Oh man, I'm aching right now. I kind of overdid it on the exercise Sunday. All those squats really do work. Ah, my crazy new years resolution is killing me! ha ha ha

On a side note, I was estatic that same day when I picked up a magazine "Anime Insider" at the local bookstore. Guess what it had as a music blurb? Remioromen! I was so surprised. I always check out what artist from Japan they have every other month and normally, I am never interested in what they talk about. But, I can't believe they had a photo of their album "Kaze no Chroma".

Okay, it was a small blurb and picture, but heck I am still happy.

Now, if only my single cd will arrive in the mail. Curse the crappy Canadian postal service for losing my stuff. I am so not pleased.

(grrr...)

"JUNGLE CHANNEL 56" ~ please adjust your atenna