Pages

December 29, 2008

Boxing Day Sales

On Friday, Boxing Day, I went shopping with my family. I ended up purchasing a few items. It was a Juicy Couture day for me: 2 shoes (which were kids sizes), handbag, and H-lock wallet.



My new handbag. It's really adorable. All black with a pretty rose on the front. It has a full zipper from one side to the other side. It is very soft.



Here is my H-lock wallet. It is black as well and very soft. The leather is amazing, but Juicy always have very soft leather. The clasp in front is H-lock. I'm in the process of moving my things over to that wallet. I want to place my Burberry clutch away so it doesn't get damaged.


Both shoes are kid sizes: 2 and 3. My feet are actually 1-1/2 to 2 so the tennis shoes style which is a 3, is loose on me. But that's okay because I wear thick socks anyways. They are both very cute, with the logos on the shoes themselves. And they're pink! My favourite colour!!

My brother got himself a new camera lens, 2 pairs of jeans, and a hat. This Sunday, he bought a 21-inch monitor for his laptop so he can work on designs.

My older sister, at the Juicy Couture boutique, got herself a new pair of skinny jeans. (oh the horror!!) ha ha ha! This Sunday she bought new shoes at the Hugo Boss store.

Both of my parents didn't make any purchases this Boxing Day weekend, but we did end up eating out a lot.

Last night, our family went to a Chinese restaurant which served gluten-free food. My older sister was excited to say the least because she hasn't eaten out to Chinese food in our city for a long time now since she was diagnosed with wheat allergy. Needless to say, the food was excellent and very tasty. Thumbs up!! Way up!!!

This Sunday night, since my oldest sister and her husband came back from the Bahamas on late Friday night, we had the turkey dinner again. It was delicious, the second time around. I didn't drink any alcohol since I have to work on Monday. I hate waking up to a headache.

Then afterwards, my brother, oldest sister, and me played with the Wii while the others played mahjong.

Overall, it was a good weekend. I am bushed... the holidays always wear me out.

(sleepy... zzzzz...)

"JUNGLE CHANNEL 56" ~ please adjust your atenna