Pages

December 22, 2008

Snow! Please go away!!

Well I did end up going to work on Friday. I arrived to work at 11am, 2 hours after my actual start time. My street wasn't plowed or anything. I just followed the tracks some SUVs and trucks made. The roads were horrendous as my car skidded on the expressway so I ended up taking the city streets. Then it began to rain ice hail as I was driving on the road.

The parking lot wasn't plowed so my car ended up stuck and the manager and coworker had to push my car out of the parking space.

The drive home was okay, tolerable but not the best. It was my street that was still horrendous and actually, I think it was worse than the morning. I nearly collided with a truck but still managed to get into my driveway.

All in all, it was an awful day and next time there is a snowstorm, I am definitely staying home.

(Ugh...)

"JUNGLE CHANNEL 56" ~ please adjust your atenna