Pages

December 22, 2008

Christmas Dinner & Bonus

The past Friday night, there was a staff Christmas party. It was dinner at a local Italian restaurant. I liked the shrimp and pasta. I didn't care for the salmon though because I thought it was hard and chewy. Overall, it was a good gathering even though I only knew one-third of the people present.

I'm glad I went to the party. It was fun but exhausting.

Today, late afternoon, my boss came by the store and handed out the holiday bonus. I was shocked to receive one since in all my seven years of working (basically fulltime shifts), I never received a bonus. It is very nice of my employer to do this for the employees. I'm touched and happy!

Tomorrow is my last full shift at work this week due to the holiday. I get Christmas Eve, Christmas Morning, and Boxing Day off work, then I go back to work on Saturday for a half day.

It'll be crazy busy tomorrow but I'm going to enjoy my time off!

(Yippee!)

"JUNGLE CHANNEL 56" ~ please adjust your atenna