Pages

December 24, 2008

Early Christmas Presents

MERRY CHRISTMAS & HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!

Here's a couple of pictures of how our tree looked this year with the gifts under it:






My oldest sister and her husband left for the Bahamas on Monday so we opened up the presents early this year, just the gifts between us only (we left the other gifts alone till Christmas Day). Here are the photos of some of the gifts:



My oldest sister gave my mother the home phone set. Our phone has been static and we were looking for one. This comes in handy!



My older sister & I got this L.A.M.B. link watch for our oldest sister through eBay for a great deal. We also got our mother the same one but in silver tone. This one is in gold tone.



My older sister and I got our brother-in-law this Starbucks Cream Liquor. I want to taste this!!



I received this gift from my oldest sister. It's a label maker! It's awesome and I can't wait to start creating labels for all my DVD cases and binders. Sweet!!

When my oldest sister and her husband comes back from the Bahamas, we're going to be having a late Christmas dinner (actually, a second one). They are enjoying the nice warm weather whilst we freeze here! Not fair!

(hee hee...)

"JUNGLE CHANNEL 56" ~ please adjust your atenna