Pages

December 14, 2008

Dusting and Gift receiving

It is so nice to finally have my computer back from the tech shop on Saturday. It was so dusty inside my tower that everything was covered in dust, including the cpu and cables. It has been about five years since I've had this computer. This was the reason why my computer's fans never turned off. It is now very very quiet. I can barely hear it running now. I have to remember to purchase an air duster can to spray the inside when I see dust accumulating, as per the tech who helped me. This way, I can save twenty-something dollars and the longevity of my computer.

Today I had lunch with a couple of friends. The lunch was really yummy. I had beef fried rice which had lots of leftover so I'm bringing that to work tomorrow. I received some nice gifts such as Belgian chocolate pastries, variety of teas, a pre-paid coffee card, caramel popcorn, et cetera. I wish I could post the pictures of them here but I don't know where my sister placed the camera.

Oh well, even without the pictures, you can tell I had a really nice day. Overall, it was a good weekend.

"JUNGLE CHANNEL 56" ~ please adjust your atenna