Pages

December 19, 2008

Snowed In...

Wow... the snowfall overnight was huge and it's still snowing.

Fortunately, my father purchased a snowblower in the summer so it was quick to rid the driveway of snow. But, when I tried to reverse out of the driveway, I got stuck on the street and the only direction I could move was back up onto the driveway.

I have to wait till the city's snowplow goes through my street or else I can't get out of my street to get to work. I notified my workplace and alerted them that I'll be late. I want to go to work but I can't! I need the money! :(

Well, it's now quarter-past nine and hopefully the street will be plowed soon.

And, the news say ice-rain tonight and more snow all weekend with up to 50cm by Sunday.

Oh joyous!!

(Bah...)

"JUNGLE CHANNEL 56" ~ please adjust your atenna